How about a one-of-a-kind chalk-painted sign with a saying that’s special to the two of you? We love crafting these custom pieces, so come see us soon to make sure we have time to create for you!
Other ideas guaranteed to put a smile on his or her face:
· Give a sweet vintage quilt to snuggle under together
· Put flowers in one of our many Mason jars – plain or chalk painted
· Fill a dainty pink Depression glass bowl with Hershey Kisses
· Mount favorite photos in the panes of a vintage window, or in our lovely old picture frames
· Check out our special steampunk “bugs” made especially for Valentine’s Day: Loving couples made of gears, wires, old hardware, holding hands
Got something bigger in mind? There’s nothing more romantic for her than a vintage three-piece vanity, complete with mirror and matching bench. She’ll think she’s stepped into a Bogart-Bacall movie every time she sits down to put on her makeup!
For him, nothing says “love” like a treasure for the man cave: a coffee table custom-made from reclaimed wood, or that funky vintage advertising sign he’s been lusting after.
No matter what month it is, “new” oldies but goodies arrive continually at the Warehouse! Check out our Facebook page to see our latest treasures! Vintage Finders Warehouse is located at 1075 Innovation Ave Unit 106, North Port, phone (941) 423-9000. Open Thursday, 9-2 PM, and Friday-Saturday, 10 AM to 4 PM, or by appointment. Vintagefinderswarehouse.com.